Our entire life is made of decisions we have chosen to follow. Consequently these decisions are what have made it to the top of our priority list. I often hear, “I don’t have time to exercise” or “I don’t have the time to eat healthy”. To address these issues, I ask you to write down everything you have planned for the coming week. Then organize your list in order of importance. Next on a separate sheet write down what is important to you in life (ex. – family, health, friends, etc.) and organize these in order of importance.
Now look at your 2 lists side-by-side…
- Are your daily priorities lining up with your true life priorities?
- Can you truly provide for your family if your health is being compromised by your daily decisions?
- Can you truly set the kind of example you want your family and friends to follow if you aren’t making the effort yourself?
- When are you going to make the decision to take care of yourself – today, tomorrow, next year?
- What are YOUR true priorities?